Smoked Salmon with Red Onion-Caper-Cream Cheese
- 12 Oz thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 6 Oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ Cup sour cream
- ¼ Cup capers, drained rinsed and chopped
- ¼ Cup red onion, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 box Carr’s Table Water Crackers
- Using a mixer at low speed, combine softened cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add capers, red onion, pinch salt and black pepper to taste. Mix at low speed only to blend.
- Scoop onto a shallow serving dish and garnish with parsley.
- Place smoked salmon on a platter, the crackers in a basket and serve with the cream cheese spread.