- 6 russet potatoes, previously baked
- ¼ Cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning mix
- In a large cast iron skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Peel (optional) and cut precooked potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- Add potatoes to the hot oil and allow to brown on the bottom before turning, about 5-8 minutes. Add the Montreal Seasoning mix (or salt & pepper).
- Turn to brown the other side, about 5-8 minutes more. Add more oil if needed.
- Serve immediately, or keep warm on an oven proof plate in a low temp oven.