Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- 18 large eggs
- ¼ cup half & half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley leaves finely chopped
- Melt butter in a large non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper until frothy.
- When the butter in melted, add the eggs and cook SLOWLY, stirring off the bottom and sides OCASSIONLY, UNTIL JUST SET.
- Don't over stir, or over cook as that will make the eggs tough and dry.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.