Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich On Grilled English Muffin
- 8 sourdough English muffins cut in half
- 8 large eggs
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- ½ cup butter softened
- Cooking spray
- Heat a griddle or large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spread the cut side of the English Muffins with softened butter. Grill, cut side down until toasted. Turn over to heat bottom.
- Put one slice cheese on half of the muffins.
- Meanwhile, in a non-stick pan, using cooking spray, fry the eggs over medium heat breaking the yolk and cook until set. Salt and pepper to taste. Turn the eggs over to finish cooking. Once firm, put the fried egg on the cheese and top with the other half of the muffin.
- Serve immediately or wrap individually in a small piece of aluminum foil and keep in a warm oven until needed.