- 1 lb fully cooked ham, cut into ½inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Cup green pepper, diced
- 1 Cup yellow onion, diced
- 16 Eggs extra large
- 2 Cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ Cup Flat Parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Heat a large, non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add oil, and saute the green pepper and onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Add ham, reduce heat to medium.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper until frothy. Mix in 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- Add eggs to the pan slowly, and stir frequently until set but not hard. Don't overcook.
- Remove from heat and top with remaining cheese. Cover until cheese melts. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.