Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 fudge brownie mix
- 4 eggs room tempture
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare the Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake and brownie mix, add eggs, water and oil. Mix with a wooden spoon for about 2 minutes, until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until the center is firm when lightly pressed. You may need to rotate midway through the baking, to insure it rises evenly.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then turn out onto a rack until completely cooled. About 30 minutes.
- In a medium size sauce pan, heat the cream just to a boil. Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips. Let chips melt for a few minutes, then blend until smooth.
- Plate the cake, then drizzle generously with ganache. Once the ganache has set, serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.